Earlier this week I received the Stylish Blogger Award from the lovely Bridget over at BKS Fashion and of course, I was thrilled! Who doesn't love an award, especially for something you work really hard at and put a lot of time into! And the best part? I get to tag 5 other fabulously fashionable blogs!
Here are the rules:
- Link back and thank the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 5 recently discovered blogs.
- Contact them and tell them about their award.
7 Things About Me:
- I have recently gotten back into daily exercising and wake up everyday at 5:15AM to go to the gym! It has actually gotten addicting- though one of the things that fuels that addition is the constant buying of more workout related gear...
- I have to listen to my calming yoga mix as I fall asleep, otherwise my mind wanders and it will take me hours to pass out
- Although I would like to claim I read smart and somewhat mind enriching books, I really only download and reach chick-lit on my beloved Nook (if you love it too, then contact me for some awesome suggestions!)
- I am the douche that walks around with 2 Blackberrys (one is personal, one is for work), and is constantly on both of them... its nerdy, and not at all bad ass like I used to tell myself it was...
- I have a creepy obsession with my beloved cat Spencer, and cannot go a day without talking to him in an obnoxious baby voice- he is the one thing I miss the most when I go out of town!
- To operate at what optimum level, I need 10 hours of sleep- only happens on the weekends though. I can also easily sleep for like 14 hours- I am a sleep machine
- I just signed up for my first 5K ever and I am beyond terrified that I will be the lone person who cannot finish it- HELP!
1. Shasta Anne, who is one of my favorite and definitely a fabulous daily read!
2. Blonde Episodes, one of the most adorable blogs I have come across, loves it!
3. Pearls, Fleurs & Departures, my only blogger bud who I actually know in real life- good news, she is equally as cool in person!
4. Frankie Hearts Fashion, who has the most killer wardrobe pics- I wish I could dress like that!
5. My Two Cents (...before I spend it!) has the most adorable blog, with great real life pics and an excellent sense of style!
There are so many more that I have recently discovered and cannot wait to share with you all, but I will do an entirely separate post on that later ;)